Gambling for money is widespread and is usually not a problem. However, a small minority is at risk of gambling addiction.
Recommendations so that your visit casino whether offline or online remains a pleasant experience:
- Only play when you really want to.
- Set an amount that you only want to lose at most.
Never play games of chance if:
– You are not old enough to legally gamble for money.
– It is incompatible with your work or other responsibilities.
– You are recuperating from an illness that is addiction-related.
– You’re under the influence of alcohol.
– You want to win back gambling losses in the past.
Always play with moderation and control. As with so much, it’s the amount that matters and excessive play can have a negative impact. When you can no longer tear yourself away from a gaming table or machine, it is better for you to give up the game.
Responsible gaming notes
Casino games such as slot88 are and must remain a source of entertainment. If these games generate winnings for the player, they should not be viewed as a regular, dependable income to support the player and his family, or used to pay loans or debts.
Casino businesses offer various ways to help you manage your budget, for example by imposing various deposit limits on your player account. If you should ever exceed your limit, your deposit or bet will be automatically rejected.
Age limit for gambling as an entertainment
Underage gambling is not safe and can sometimes start with adults taking minors to a casino or receiving their first lottery ticket.
The following precautionary measures should be taken if children have access to a computer with casino software installed
- Install access control software to protect the software from being accessed by minors.
- Existing access control software
- Never leave children unattended next to a computer running casino software and protect access to the casino with a password.
- Prohibit minors under the age of 21 from accessing games of chance.
- Keep your username, password and credit card number out of the reach of minors.
- Introduce your children to the laws about underage gambling and its possible consequences.
As adults, you have to set an example so that your children will not be addicted to games of chance at an early age.